Spa Facial: Information On How To Prepare Before Facial TreatmentFebruary 6th, 2012 | Posted by in Facial
What Is a Spa Facial All About?
- There are different spa facial treatments that you can avail of. One of these is the basic facial, which is meant to address normal skin types. It is not that expensive and is your safest bet if you are not sure which facial to get.
- Another treatment is the antioxidant facial that involves the use of cancer-fighting components that are used in different creams. These are aimed to cleanse and remove the toxins from the skin and protect it from future damage.
- Acne facial is also another type of treatment that you can easily get. This treatment provides thorough cleansing, exfoliating, and steaming before pimple extractions are done. After this, an anti-acne facial mask is applied.
- There is also another popular type of treatment and that is the collagen facial. This is for those who would like to prevent having wrinkles, dark marks under the eyes and other damage that might be caused by pollutants and sun damage.
What Are the Preparations Needed for a Spa Facial?
There are ways for you to ensure that you wonâ€™t suffer from any serious side effects from getting a facial treatment. This can be done by going through a consultation with your therapist first so the best treatment can be worked out for you.
This is especially important if you have sensitive skin and may suffer from possible reactions that your skin may have to the products that will be used during the treatment.
Here are some of the other steps you need to take:
- Gather your hair away from your face by using a headband or a scarf or tying it into a knot. This is to make sure that there are no hairs getting into your facial mask.
- Cleanse your face before going to your facial appointment. Although a spa facial usually has its own cleansing procedure, it would be best to show up with a clean face for the treatment.
- Tell your therapist if you feel that you are pregnant as there could be some products that might be harmful for you and the baby.
- If you have skin conditions like allergies, you should tell your therapist about this as well. This is so some tests can be done if you could tolerate the products that are meant to be used during your facial.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.